Monday, August 24, 2009

500 Days of Summer

I would like to do a movie review on (500) Days of Summer for my blog today. I went and saw it the other day, and I gotta say, it was amazing! There were so many different aspects of this movie that I liked. First of all, it isn't a cliche love story or romantic comedy. You know that upfront, but still, it isn't a lame fantasy movie. Similarly, it is totally plausible, and seems very realistic. One reason I believe that is because if you combine the experiences I've had with two girls in MY life, it is basically this movie. So funny. It is the movie all nice guys can relate to, as well as those still searching for the right person. Also, (500) Days of Summer is a very funny movie, with quirky characters and funny lines. Another cool thing about the movie is the way it is filmed. They have a unique style that is obvious, and even pull off a very tough split-screen scene. And lastly, I like how the story isn't completely linear, it jumps around from day to day, not all in order; it is a very cool effect. So basically, I highly recommend it, because even the soundtrack is awesome. I definitely want to see it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment