Thursday, August 27, 2009

Crazy Drivers

Okay so this will probably be a recurring theme amongst my posts- people that just plain suck at driving. My friends were telling me some stories today, and they were pretty outrageous, and usually involved people talking on cell phones. Which brings me to a point: stop talking on cell phones and driving!!! It's illegal people, and usually the ones who do it are so dumb that they can't drive and talk at the same time. I mean, it's not that tough to drive in the first place, and neither is talking on the cell phone. I am amazed at how incompetent people get when you put the two together. I can drive and talk on the phone perfectly safely, and so can a bunch of my friends, but the majority of people can't I suppose. It's just sad that they had to institute a law in California about it. I am of the opinion that if you are a good driver, it doesn't matter if you are on your phone or not. Texting on the other hand, is totally a different story. That is dangerous, but I digress. Just watch out for fools and big idiots who can't drive; you're bound to see them everyday of your life. And if you ever see somebody swerving in their lane, or coming to a complete stop at a GREEN light, chances are they are on their cell phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment