Saturday, August 15, 2009

Lincoln Blogs / The Maiden Blog

So I just figured out this whole "creating a blog" thing, finally. There are so many options out there it's crazy. To start out, I would like to discuss the word "blog". First of all, it just sounds plain ugly, like blah. Maybe it's synonymous with blah blah blah, because people just blah and blab all day long on their blogs. I wonder what it stands for? (if anything). What if famous people of history had blogs? Abraham Lincoln might have had one like: I hate the damn theater. However, my wife insists that I go, in order to relieve some of the stress from this terrible Civil War that has plagued our great nation. It will probably turn out to be a dreadful bore. I will accompany her regardless, and tell you all about it tomorrow...
As you may have guessed, that would have been his last one.

No comments:

Post a Comment