Thursday, August 20, 2009
Blisters. They hurt so bad!!! I currently have one on my thumb and one on my foot, and it is so bothersome. However, it is so satisfying to pop them. I feel like the almighty conquerer when that needle is removed from my skin, along with a flowing river of pain, puss and pressure. What a relief it is, most of the time, but it can go wrong. I think I've popped the one on my thumb 5 times, but each time it fills up with more puss- what the heck! I mean, it's not an inflatable balloon on my thumb, it's a blister. It's supposed to go away when I pop it. In the end, though, I do have to admire the blister's tenacity to blister me.