Sunday, August 23, 2009

Bubble Gum

Today I would like to discuss a preposterous little thing called, "Bubble Gum Flavored Bubble Gum." To me, it seems VERY redundant. And besides, isn't gum its own flavor anyway? (I understand there are many varieties. As an avid gum chewer, I am well-versed in flavors like spearmint, peppermint, watermelon, cinnamon, etc.) I guess I just find it hilarious that so many other flavors of gum have taken over the world that they need to name one "Bubble Gum." However, any type of gum you buy is technically "bubble gum" flavored, so maybe they should just call it "Original" instead. That would make way more sense. You just can't have gum flavored gum, because all gum is gum flavored, in a manner of speaking. Chew on that for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment