Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Phobia of the Week

So, I heard of new phobia today, and I have to say that is both ridiculous and understandable at the same time, if that makes sense. Let me explain. First off, it is called: Caligynephobia, the FEAR OF BEAUTIFUL WOMEN. Haha. At first, it seems totally outlandish, but if you think about it, it is quite normal-ish. I mean, beautiful women are scary, I'm not going to lie to you people. They can get whatever they want with a smile, whether it be an open door, a free drink or some money. If the smile doesn't work, I'm almost 100% sure they can get ANYTHING they want if they show a boob. I'm sure a lot of guys out there can understand, if you see a beautiful girl at a party or anywhere, you pretty much assume she can get whatever she wants. The sad thing is, you probably wouldn't mind doing anything she asks. Beautiful girls have a power over guys that is super-human; I'm not surprised that a beautiful women committee hasn't banded together to take over the world yet, because I'm pretty sure they could do it. Which brings me to another reason: pretty girls are rarely thought to be guilty of anything because "how could a beautiful girl do something wrong?" People tend to be surprised if a hot girl is found guilty of a crime, and that is scary. So watch out for all those scary and gorgeous girls out there, and don't make fun of those timid guys, because there is a clinical reason for them to be scared (sadly). Side effects of beautiful women are drooling, daydreaming, staring, fantasizing, heart-attack and bladder failure.

No comments:

Post a Comment