Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Live Like It's Your Last

So nothing really important happened in my life today; I pretty much just hung around my house, which reminded me of the saying, "Live every day like it is your last." Well, sometimes that's just not possible. Or maybe it is, but people plan their lives out like they have a lot of time. If today was my last day, that would suck. I mean, you're supposed to go out with a bang, right? Have a super-awesome last day and all that? Well, I hope so. But think about it, if people actually lived by the saying "Live every day like it is your last" it would be hilarious. Nobody would work at their jobs, because hey, who wants to work on your last day of living? And besides, what good is money for the future going to do for you when you won't be able to spend it? Think about it, what would you do? I have no clue what I would do. I probably wouldn't do anything. Just like today.

No comments:

Post a Comment