Thursday, October 8, 2009

9/11 Truth Kid

So I saw the "9/11 Truth Now" kid again today. He whizzed by me on his bike, with his familiar sign and swagger that just screams idiot. For those of you that don't know, he is a kid who bikes around campus with a giant sign sticking from his backpack that says, "9/11 Truth Now" as if it was a giant conspiracy. Yeah dude, the United States would destroy two of its most symbolic buildings in its most popular city, killing thousands of people and tearing apart people's lives just to make the public think about terrorism. I got news for him: terrorism is real, you dope. I'll bet the flyers he passes out say, "George Bush is dumb, down with government" or something like that. I mean, really? I could maybe understand it if this was a year or two after it happened, but it has been almost ten years; get over it, man. Not that we should forget it, we shouldn't. But there is no way it was a conspiracy. Purposefully damaging the image of your own country is not a conspiracy, it's stupid. I mean, come on, we are the United States, we don't need a reason to invade / declare war on a country- we just do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment