Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Rain Rain.

Oh man it rained so hard today. Seriously. It was like pouring pigs and noodles, cats and dogs, rocks and boulders on my head all day. Wind blowing in sideways, upways, downways and diagonal ways. Craziness. I almost drowned standing outside waiting for the bus (for like 20 minutes bt dubs). Luckily I have spent the majority of the day inside, but then again, that is rather unlucky. It was raining so hard that all I had to do was check Facebook; everybody's status commented on the rather unruly weather. I mean, it's kinda sad when the weathermen say that there is a 100% chance of rain. I wanted them to be wrong so badly- just because they said that there was no way it wouldn't rain. But then again, there were TOTALLY right. It rained ever since I woke up at 7am. Kinda sad. Rain rain blow away. Forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment