Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Perfect Day

Perfect weather is the best way to lift your spirits (or mine anyways). When I was coming back from class today, around 12:30 pm, it was literally perfect outside: not too hot, not too cold, with a slight breeze and clear blue skies. It's the kind of weather you could wear jeans and a t-shirt and be comfortable, or wear shorts and a t-shirt. Basically, it was perfect. Kinda makes me wonder why I'm inside right now typing this blog instead of enjoying the fresh air... Anyways, perfect weather like that makes me so happy, along with being somewhere in the "wild" climbing a tree or hiking some trail in the woods. It is the simple things in life I guess, and people just need to slow down to enjoy them. There are few other things in life that give such pure enjoyment and happiness as a forest, river, mountain or clear blue sky. No amount of electronic device or book can ever compare. I wish people appreciated it more, rather than tearing it down to build a parking lot or freeway. I know the day will come (hopefully not in my lifetime) when forests are gone, and I pray to God that people realize it before it's too late.

No comments:

Post a Comment