Thursday, October 15, 2009

Taco Springer

Taco Bell is so good. Today I missed the bus leaving school; it literally drove away when I was in sight of it. It was so sad. However, there happened to be a Taco Bell (an on-campus one) right there. So, instead of waiting 20 minutes for the next bus, I waited in line- at Taco Bell. It almost made me forget I missed the bus (until I started writing this blog). Either way, I was glad I did miss the bus. On a separate note, Jerry Springer is a great show. Seriously. I watched it for the first time today, and I gotta tell ya, I haven't seen that much white trash in the dumpster behind a paper factory. People on that show are so wack. Examples: One guy got in a fight with his girlfriend over cigarettes so he ended up sleeping with his gf's sister. Both girls were ugly and fat. Another guy lived out of his hippy van with his girlfriend, making money with a dog grooming business. He got mad cuz his girlfriends brother kept slashing his tires (not wanting them to be together). The list goes on and on and on... So, if you ever want to feel better about yourself, eat Taco Bell and watch Jerry Springer.

No comments:

Post a Comment