Thursday, October 1, 2009

Learning.

Right now in class I'm learning about learning; I even have to write an essay about it. In fact, I'm writing this blog (procrastinating) instead. But back to the learning. How messed up is that? Learning about how to learn? In college? I mean, maybe in like middle school or high school it would be okay, but college? I mean, honestly, if you don't know how to learn by now you are screwed. Plus, you probably wouldn't be at a university anyways, you would be at home baking cookies with your mom (yum). The funniest part is that this assignment isn't even for a psychology class or something that might make sense- it's for a biology class. What does biology have to do with learning? Nothing, that's what. This is college- don't waste my time with crap about how I can learn better when more than half of the people there got straight A's through high school. Seriously, lady (my professor's a woman), you are preaching to the wrong choir. Sorry if that sounded mean and rant-y but it had to be said... I do like learning. Just not about learning. That is a paradoxical paradigm of perpetual poop-headed-ness. I don't even know what that means, but maybe I'll learn about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment