Sunday, September 27, 2009

Cheesecake Factory

Yesterday we went to the Cheesecake Factory for dinner, and I gotta say, it is fantastic. I was actually surprised at how many people were there, and what an interesting crowd it was. I was amazed by the guy with the neon shirt (what an excellent way to dress up for dinner). The food was so good; I believe I was as full as I've ever been- couldn't even finish my sandwich (pathetic an unmanly I know). Oh well, it was good. But back to the crowd: there were people of all walks of life at the Cheesecake Factory. There was a two year old doorman (not employed, just a little kid holding the door for fun), a party of fat people and people of every race imaginable. It was so crazy. I never thought it was such a happening place, but apparently I was wrong. Oh, and wouldn't you know it- they sold cheesecake at the Cheesecake Factory; who'd a thunk it???

No comments:

Post a Comment