Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Chem test / Freshmen

Yesterday Asha and I took the Chemistry Placement test. It wasn't too hard of a test (we think we passed) but some funny things happened before the test even started. First, we were directed to a lecture hall to sit down. By the way, since we were about to take a placement test, the majority of kids in the lecture hall were freshmen (it was so easy to tell). While Asha and I were sitting and waiting for the test to begin, we started talking. We discussed our apartment, taking the bus, and other such things that, to the eavesdropper, would make it apparent that we were not a freshman. Luckily for me, I noticed that the girl sitting next to Asha (who was totally a freshman) was listening in on us, and had a look of respect / admiration for us, strictly because she could tell we weren't new to the Davis. I could be imagining it, but I swear it's true. However, that was just the beginning... Once the test proctor began speaking and telling us how to fill out the scantron was when the true freshman idiocy showed up. Examples: One guy asked, "Um... you said registration card... does that mean our student I.D.?" YES!!! you crazy person! My gosh! But here's the best one: One girl said, "I accidentally wrote my name upside down on the scantron, is that okay?" WHAT?!! I couldn't believe it. Asha and I both laughed. I mean, seriously, how did people like that get into Davis? Oh well. Basically my point is: freshmen are hilarious.

No comments:

Post a Comment