Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Unicycle Kid

So basically, the coolest kid on campus at UC Davis is unicycle kid. He just rides a giant unicycle around campus from class to class. Seriously, I think it takes a lot of guts to ride around on a unicycle (I'd be scared to try it), especially in the crowded streets of Davis during the mad rush between classes. I doubt he ever crashed; he looks that cool / confident / good. I bet that if somebody ran into him (he never runs into anyone, THEY run into him) he would do some sort of super flip and land either back on his unicycle or on his feet- kind of like a Matrix thing; he probably knows kung fu. Anyways, I've seen him around quite a bit, even last year, cruising around on his one-wheeler wearing his sunglasses. He holds his seat (cuz he has to) almost like he's riding a bucking bronco in a rodeo show, but he never falls. So I would like to dedicate this post as an homage to unicycle kid- may he keep on rolling.

No comments:

Post a Comment