Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Hooray for Naps!

Yay naps! They are so amazing. And refreshing. And wonderful. And cool. And awesome. Anyways, I could go on for a while discussing all of the cool adjectives that describe naps, and you probably could too. I just took a nap today, and I gotta say, no matter how tired you are, they always feel good. Even if you aren't that tired, you will wake up refreshed and revitalized. They are always good, and promote good health, good grades and a good attitude. Have you heard that a 30 minute nap each day is good for you? However, if you go over that amount you could jeopardize your sleeping patterns. Whatever. Who wants to take a 30 minute nap. I tried to once, even set an alarm, but I just hit snooze- for another hour. Naps are great. You can take on in a car, you can take one in a bar. You can have one in bed, you can have one in a shed. You can have one in a chair, you can have one anywhere!

1 comment: